Tuesday, November 08, 2005

TAGGED

Write 20 Random Facts About Yourself, Then Tag The Same Number Of People As Minutes It Takes You To Write The Facts. If You're Tagged, It's Your Turn.

1. My new favorite snack is "Clodhoppers"
2. When I was a kid I wanted to be MacGuyver
3. I drive really well... but I really hate driving. At least in this country.
4. I love to read. I try to read a new book every few days.
5. I think the Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt is the greatest fastfood sandwich ever made.
6. A skeleton in my closet: I love watching Gilmore Girls. (Thanks Kathy!)
7. Speaking of which: I keep at least one picture or letter of Kathy's in each of my bags, wallets, cars, nightstands...
8. Half of the pictures on my treo are of Deva, our rabbit.
10. I think Comic books are an underappreciated literary form
11. I am a die-hard Manchester United and New York Yankees fan. BoSox sux!
12. I've always wanted to try teaching literature or creative writing
13. Kathy is the love of my life
14. I never cheated on an exam until College. Oh wait... er... I never cheated... yeah. that's right. Nope!
15. I think organized religion is an insidious form of teaching people not to think.
16. My favorite book is probably A Trip to the Stars
17. I used to have a crush on Virginie Ledoyen and Emanuelle Beart. Later, Monica Bellucci and Nicole Kidman.
18. I used to have a medicine called VIDAYLIN which was an appetite enhancer. I used to sneak extra shots of it.
19. I used to hate chinese food. Now I love it.
20. Now, my favorite ethnic food is Japanese.

I'll tag people later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home