Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well, I haven't blogged in a while but that's because I've been busy doing my courseworks. Sigh. But I'm all done for now, so back to business as usual.

BOOKS:

If you look at the little picture on the right, it will say that I'm currently reading Time Traveller's Wife. Well, that's not quite true... I ought to be, but for some reason I find myself re-reading a lot of my writing books such as STORY and TV DRAMA. So Time Traveller, bestseller and near-award winner, just sits there staring at me, accusingly... as if to say "Go on. You've been waiting to read me for so long. Go on. Ignore me. One day... Deva's gonna eat me."

But the thing is, I have this idea for a script. My coursework for television production was to make a script for a 20 min show. Well, the ideas I came up with were just too good for a 20 min thing... so let's see where I can take that.

SPORTS:

So the Yankees lost against the Angels in the first round of the playoffs, right? They seriously need to address some holes in both their lineup and bullpen, and they better do it fast. Needs:

1. Re-Sign Hideki Matsui. If the Yanks don't sign him before the 15th, he becomes a free-agent. Hideki was one of their best players for 3 years. They need him.
2. A Center Fielder. Bernie Williams is gone. And, sorry Bernie, good riddance. Now the Yanks can focus on either signing Johnny Damon (Yuck) or trading Robinson Cano for someone like Andruw Jones. Yeah, right. But if they trade Cano, that let's them bring up Eric Duncan.
3. A Set-up man. Tom Gordon is gone. B.J. Ryan should fit in nicely.
4. Jaret Wright sucks. Sign A.J. Burnett.
5. Sign a D.H. Put Giambi back in first and sign Brian Giles or something.

Oh, and Man U beat Chelsea. YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home