Friday, July 06, 2007

Mask of the Reaper

So I'm working on a new feature-length screenplay.

Anybody who knows me knows that I am a horror movie buff to the extreme. Much to the amusement (consternation?) of my parents, I grew up with a steady diet of Freddy Kruegers and Jason Voorheeses and Michael Myerses, as well as hordes of Puppet Masters and Critters.

If it was made in the 80's, I probably watched it. Actually... same thing goes for the horror movies of the 90's and the 2000's. Face it... I love those things. Yes... even "The Grudge". (Especially that...)

So it's no surprise, really, that I want to make them.

"The Mask of the Reaper" is a love letter to all those things that I loved most about those movies.

Uncle Freddy, I won't let you down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home