Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter

Brian...

Anything wrong in particular? Nope... just a thousand things get magnified when one has no sleep. And TV pilot is a bitch for me... I cannot seem to get my script off the ground. But thanks.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

So I finished reading the final book of the Harry Potter series. To discuss it now would be to spoil it... but let's just say that I am pretty happy with how everything all turned out. I'll write a proper review in a few months or so I guess.

Or maybe I'll write one tomorrow out of sheer impatience and excitement.

Ah well, back to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger HippieFridge said...

Yeah, been there. :/

YOU FINISHED IT? Fuck. I'm not even half way done. I'm loving it thus far, though.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

hi hun, counting the days till you get here! We have so much to do and to think about =)

hope you make it through to wed without any more stressful encounters!

I love you!

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home