Friday, February 02, 2007

Best Movie of the Year

No real time to blog. Quick updates:

  • Rally freakin missing Kathy.
  • Just finished my first screenplay (109 pages). Tired and happy.
  • Working on my Spec script for Supernatural. Tired and Happy.
  • Really freakin missing Kathy.
  • Wrote up about 6 skecthes (skits) for class. Tired.
  • Writing a documentary. Tired and not so happy with this. Hate documentary.
  • Writing a short film for another film student to direct. Happy as fuckin hell. Tired though.
  • Really freakin missing Kathy.
That's it. Writing. A lot.

I do get to watch movies though, as homework.

Best movie I've seen all year. Possibly the best one I'll see ALL year. Watch it if you get a chance:


Pan's Labyrinth
a film by:
Guillermo del Toro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home