Sunday, May 20, 2007

Quick Update

Well, still doing tons of work. Right now, I need to do:

- 2 outlines for Feature
- edit my series bible for TV Pilot
- read and analyze the script for "The Fugitive"
- and, on tuesday, read and analyze other people's outlines.

And of course, an ongoing thing is working on my wedding in December! Yay!

Oh, and found this online:
Yup. That's an official image of Heath Ledger as The Joker from the Batman Begins sequel "The Dark Knight."

And, yup, I'm excited as hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

that's so cool hun! Although you don't really blog as much, I'm glad you get to visit it once in a while.

you rock hun!

9:56 PM  
Blogger HippieFridge said...

It's--

...It's...

Oh my God...

I'm marrying that photo. NOW.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home